WOULD YOU GO THRU’ HELL & BACK
FOR A WORTHY CAUSE?
HELL & BACK is a brilliant way to raise money for your favourite charity or your local sports club. As Ireland's Toughest Mental & Physical Endurance Challenge, it will capture the imagination of your friends, family and work colleagues and make them really want to get behind you.
1. VOLUNTEER AS A MARSHAL
Are you raising funds for a Charity or Sports Club? Then email us & sign up as a HELL & BACK Marshal today - and we will make a charitable donation directly to your cause.
Or, if you are a charity or sports club interested in supplying 15+ volunteer marshals aged 18 or over, then get in touch with us ASAP!!! Email us or call 01 2147355 and we will go through the simple volunteer marshal process with you!
Limited spaces available so get in touch with us now to book in your group of volunteer marshals for the following events in Killruddery Estate, Bray, Co Wicklow:
- H&B 12 & 7KM - Sat 17th June 2017
- H&B Junior - Sun 18th June 2017
H&B 7KM - Sat 9th Sept 2017
Marshal roles available include Course, Customer Service & Registration.
2. TAKE PART IN HELL & BACK
While it's by no way compulsory to raise money for charity to take part, the event lends itself really well to any fundraising drive - so, if you have a worthy cause in mind, why not sign up and raise vital fund money for them?!
Since our first event in 2011, HELL & BACK participants have raised more than €1,000,000 for various worthy causes around Ireland - so well done to one and all!
HINTS & TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL FUNDRAISING DRIVE
1. Choose a charity and set your fundraising target - will you be fundraising as part of a group or going it alone? And remember that those not interested in taking part can sign up instead as a Volunteer Marshal.
2. Create an event page to promote your fundraising effort and to keep a log of your progress - use Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress or Blogger (all free!) Click here for an example of a great Facebook event page created by one of our HELL & BACK participants.
3. Contact your chosen charity and let them know you are fundraising on their behalf (they will usually send you a letter of recognition to confirm this). The charity may also be able to provide you with additional promotional material, such as posters & flyers or official logos and images to use on your event page.
4. Download the HELL & BACK logo, plus any relevant brochures & poster we have produced and use them on your event page.
Most people tend to use a combination of online and offline fundraising but it's a matter of personal choice as to how you want to collect funds. We recommend MyCharity.ie for online fundraising but if you like to rock it old school then download our HELL & BACK Sponsorship Form:
You should also follow HELL & BACK on Facebook and Twitter for regular updates & info about our upcoming our upcoming events. We'll be posting photos of the course and obstacles as well as details of the hardship that you will endure while going thru HELL & BACK. You should share these images and updates on your own event page: Use US to help YOU raise money for your charity.
Use your event page to drive your fundraising: Update it regularly with your fundraising progress, use it to acknowledge donations, let your sponsors know how you are preparing for HELL & BACK and even use the event page as a training log!
You could even do what MyAware did
in Apr 2015 & place a recruitment ad
in the Irish Times!
CLICK FOR PDF
At the bottom of this page is a list of different charities that HELL & BACK participants currently fundraising for. To get your charity’s logo added to this list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is an awesome video of HELL & BACK Trojan from January 2016...Share it with your friends and family - it may even help you recruit more people to get involved!
HELL & BACK participants are currently raising money for the following charities: