HELL & BACK
JUNIOR 3KM: Age 8-12
10th Jul 2022
Killruddery Estate, Bray, Co Wicklow
HELL & BACK Junior 2022 (5 DATES)
Sun 24th Apr / Sat 21st May / Sun 22nd May / Sun 10th July / Sun 28th Aug
Killruddery, Bray, Co Wicklow
Early Bird -
All Registration Fees include:
- Mandatory Personal Accident Insurance of €3 per child
- Exclusive H&B Buff (multi-functional scarf) at Finish Line
- Free Entry for Spectators
Optional Extras (available on Registration Form):
- Car Parking @ €9 per car in advance or €10 at the Gate on the Day
- HELL & BACK Junior Merchandise, including Tshirts & Hoodies
Did you enjoy Ireland's Fittest Family?
Our HELL & BACK course is home to Ireland's Fittest Family TV show - so your kids will challenge themselves on similar obstacles on the show!
All-Terrain Mud and Obstacle Course for Primary School Kids between 8 & 12.
Ireland’s Toughest Physical and Mental Endurance Challenge for Children, HELL & BACK Junior is a fun and exhilarating obstacle course mud run for primary school kids seeking the ultimate adventure!
Designed by our award-winning obstacle team, we have a 3KM course for 8-12 year olds featuring some of the obstacles on TV's Ireland's Fittest Family.
HELL & BACK Junior offers your kids the opportunity to negotiate their way over, under and through a number of natural and man-made obstacles, before crossing the finishing line…very muddy but very happy!
What Your Kids Will Learn:
- Discipline to finish what you start.
- Sometimes life can be hell…but you can overcome any obstacle with the right positive attitude!
- How to respond positively when you are in a situation outside your comfort zone.
- The unique sense of achievement you will experience when you conquer tough mental and physical challenges.
- All in a fun, controlled and safe environment!
INFORMATION ON THIS EVENT
IMPORTANT: We've recently digitised our registration process. At the Registration Tent, one adult must now agree to an electronic Terms & Conditions of Participation form for each child looking to take part. If you are not travelling, make sure you have an adult to sign it on your behalf. No child will be able to take part without an adult agreeing to the T&Cs. Once signed, each child will receive a numbered wristband, allowing them into the Starting Pen.
Find out everything else you need to know about H&B Junior, from facilities available to refunds and transfers and from insurance to health and safety.
Ensuring the safety of your child is our priority. Find out more about Emergency Services at HELL & BACK plus potential symptoms to be aware of.
Start Time Checker
Find out all you need to know about your child's registration, including the time you are allowed into the venue and their Wave Start Time, via our Start Time Checker.
Risk of Infectious Diseases
Make sure you're fully aware of the risks of Infectious Diseases. If your child experiences any of these symptoms, contact your doctor immediately.