This is an instructor-led paced 7KM run in advance of the main HELL & BACK in October - so the perfect opportunity to reacquaint yourself with the route and obstacles, including Hell on Earth, Tyre Zone, Heartbreak Ridge, Satan's Pit, Devil's Creek and the iconic Half Pipe, as seen on Ireland's Fittest Family TV Show!
HELL & BACK @ Dawn 7KM is a gruelling off-road course along man-made trail runs and mountain paths. You'll have to progress over, under, around and through all of Killruddery's stunning natural obstacles, including bogs, hills, forests, swamps and rivers, as well as our infamous HELL & BACK obstacles, including Hell on Earth, Tyre Zone, Heartbreak Ridge, Satan's Pit, Devil's Creek and the iconic Half Pipe, as seen on Ireland's Fittest Family TV Show! Please note that there are no water/swimming obstacles!
Parking for H&B @ Midsummer is free - you park onsite in Killruddery at the entrance to the Alive Outside Activity Centre.
Starting at 19:00, you'll see spectacular views over Dublin Bay from the top of the Little Sugar Loaf on one of the longest days of the year! The ideal opportunity to celebrate Summer 2022 with work colleagues, team mates, family and friends! Runners are put into groups of approx. 30 people, based on the pace they want to run at (fast, medium, slow). There will be a number of stopping points on the 7KM route for the slower members to catch up and the group to reassemble!
Please note there are only a limited number of spaces available for this instructor-led run so register now to avoid disappointment! The €40 per person registration fee includes:
- HELL & BACK Instructor leading your group around the 7KM course
- Mandatory €6 Personal Accident Insurance Fee
- Vintage HELL & BACK Finisher's T-Shirt at check in
- Free Parking in Main Killruddery Car Park
- Secure Drop Off for your Car Keys etc
- Post-Run Light Refreshments (tea, coffee, biscuits in Corporate Area)
- Unfortunately there is no access for Spectators
- Timing Chips are not available - this is a challenge, not a race!